We are two best friends that share a crazy love for magnificent weddings, fantastic parties, the great outdoors and our beloved puppy dogs.
Based in the Gower, South Wales we are a stones throw away from some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in the UK. We want to make that seemingly inaccessible rural location a potential wedding venue for anyone. From the most magical starlit marquee to the rustic countryside barn we are here to make your dreams a reality. If you are fortunate enough to have the space at your doorstep, we can bring your vision to life in the intimacy of your own home.
Together we are working with amazing and trustworthy suppliers to create extraordinary weddings and events. Couple this with our passion for great food and a love of mixing and mingling with new people, we decided to launch into the world of wedding and event planning, to bring you memories that will last a lifetime.
We are eager to collaborate our creative instincts with your ideas and deliver exactly what you need and more. If you are starting with a blank canvas we are here to help. We have worked tirelessly to ensure that our networks and knowledge are up there to bring you the very best for your big do.
The faces and fun facts of Coast Creations
• The way to my heart is chocolate caramel … seriously I’m obsessed my dog is called Rolo <3
• I am tad OCD about lists, I have lists for making lists and one diary is never enough.
• I love nothing more than organising the perfect team, be it on the netball court, or in the office.
• (Sings to self) ‘oh I do like to be besides the sea side’ – I really do love where I live.
• I have racked up a fair few air miles over the years, I love a new adventure!
• I have a complete obsession with my dog, she can do no wrong,I have never loved anything more!
• I’m a firm believer in there being very little that can’t be fixed by a good cuppa.
• When I was a child I knew more flower names than your average 12 year old, I have got my Nanny Anne to thank for that.
• I adore animated films & believe that most Disney films are life changing.
• I love nothing more than a sofa Sunday with my faves!
A spa day, cheese and wine nights and old friends bought us together, and were all heavily involved in the making of Coast Creations!
That is us in a nutshell but don’t worry this is just the start, keep up to date with us via our blog.